TRE Belief Statements
1. The foundation of education is a partnership between family-school-community
to promote the growth of each child.
2. Learning is a lifelong process.
3. All children can learn.
4. Instruction needs to be based on research of best practices.
5. A positive attitude enhances success.
6. Cooperation among students can enrich the learning process
both academically and socially.
7. Promoting good citizenship will strengthen our community.
8. Individuals should behave in a responsible, respectful manner.
9. Providing students with a sense of security fosters a positive
10. Low student/teacher ratio is correlated to greater student
11. Individuals must be active participants in their learning.
12. Opportunities to cultivate the abilities and talents of
each individual should be provided.
13. Uninterrupted instruction will enhance student performance.
14. Schools need to set goals and continually strive to improve