Forms to Register
- Kindergarten Registration Information
- Read more about ALL DAY Kindergarten at Bedford. All day, all students, all schools!
- Registration Form
- This form needs to be completed and submitted to BPS at time of registration.
- Kindergarten Enrollment Waiver Request
- This form is required for the parent waiver option.
- Health Form
- This form, with sections completed by a medical professional, needs to be submitted along with the registration form.
- View Bedford Township
MEAP & MME SCORES
Spring 2012 MME Scores
Fall 2011 MEAP Scores
For information on AYP or Michigan School Report Cards visit the M.D.E. web site
Kindergarten Registration April 13, 2013
BEDFORD PUBLIC SCHOOLS
Invites all Bedford parents and their children to a
KINDERGARTEN REGISTRATION EXPO
April 13, 2013 · 10:00 am — 3:00 pm
At Bedford Junior High School Cafeteria · 8405 Jackman Road
ONE CENTRAL REGISTRATION EVENT FOR ALL ELEMENTARY SCHOOLS TO:
· Register Your Child
· Talk to a Teacher
· Ride a School Bus
· Food & Fun!
· FREE T-shirt with registration!
· Community Education Programs…and Much More!
Register a new Kindergarten student by May 1st to be eligible to win a
Representatives will also be there from the Head Start and Great Start Readiness Preschool Programs. Plus you can get a quick fire safety lesson from our local firemen!
In order to register a student for membership in Bedford Public Schools, students must demonstrate residency in the District and meet the age requirements for attendance.
A student must be less than 20 years of age on September 1st of the enrollment
Parents must provide the following documents to register:
|Any exceptions to the requirements listed above shall be approved by the office of Instructional and Student Servcies.|
|>Print all the required Forms for Registration|
|>Print the Registration Process|